TOOTHPASTE
Toothpaste
Tasty and pasty
Weird is its texture
A mysterious mixture
It tastes really good
I would eat it, I would!
Runny just like honey
It slips into my mouth
It's now going south
Down into my tummy
Yummy, yummy, yummy
My tummy starts to giggle
Then it starts to gurgle
Oh no! toothpaste is bad
I am geting sick, and sad
It starts to come north
Vomit and more vomit
Don't eat toothpaste don't do it
You won't be able to stop throwing up
And then you will definitely go up
Up to heaven because you died
The toothpaste killed you, I haven't lied
It is very dangerous so don't be adventerous
From the first time it slips past your tongue
You will know you have done wrong!
By: Bri Drake
MYSPACE
Myspace is a place for friends
It is also a place for trends
it can become addicting
And almost afficting
Comments and comments
I can't get enough
Myspace oh myspace
I can't get enough
I tear myself away
For only the space of about a day
Withdrawals, Withdrawals
I shake and I shake
I must have my myspace fix
Or die from my violent fits
Ok I admit
I exaggerate a bit
But I really love myspace
It's a wonderful place
YAY for myspace!
By: Bri Drake
Sunday, April 6, 2008
poems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment